With Anders stepping out, I'm the only active pilot remaining in the group. To be transparent about the status of the group itself:
- 95 flights performed since foundation of the group (back in Nov 2016), thereof 44 by Anders, 49 by me and two by others
- Our bank & cash balance sum up to $55,000 (for comparison: purchasing a Cessna 172 costs around $130,000)
- The group has 6 members (including Anders and me)
- The group does not own any aircrafts or FBO assets.
- Trend: Our peak month was Jan 17 with 52 flights performed. Feb saw 10 flights, Mar 6 and April 17. In May we saw 2 flights so far.
Is FSE still relevant for Air-Child, or should we dump it?
Since I can't create a survey in this board, please take a second and reply. Next weekend I will evaluate the answers, and a decision will be taken.