I would like to take the time to let you know what is and will be happening this coming year.
We are currently working on a new Logo to freshen up our CI and bring some new life into our liveries.
The New Flight Operations Center I was working to create will take a little longer than planned since a few Features did not turn out to be as I had imagined, so in turn, I will postpone the Beta Testing of the new FOC for a little longer while I finish on the source-code side of things.
For the new year here are a few things that are in the pipeline.
- Finalizing the New Logo and new Liveries to freshen things up a bit. (Q1/18)
- New Clientless Flight Reporting tool that will gather the Flight data using VATSIM/IVAO data feeds. (Q1/18)
- Beta Testing the new Flight Operations Center (FOC) (rough guesstimate will be somewhere in Q2/18)
- Overhaul of the Website in a Development Environment to integrate the new FOC. (Q2-Q3/18)
- Release of the new Website and FOC to the Community (late Q3/18 - early Q4/18)
In closing, I would like to say that
During the holiday season more than ever, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our progress possible. And in this spirit, the Management at Air-Child would like simply and sincerely to say,
Thank you and Best Wishes for the Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!